Thursday, January 21, 2010

Training myself how to eat all over again..

Reading through paperwork, it says that for a 1/2 oz beverage it should take 30-40 minutes, this is something new for me. I brought out my timer for coloring hair and have started to use that. In the past it was nothing for me suck down a breakfast shake. In actuality, I've only had about 6-7 sips and I feel full already. I guess I'm just concerned about getting all my protein in for the day. I ordered some protein powder and vitamins, but they are not in yet.
I also need to not be shy about taking my pain meds. I am just one of those people that barely like to take OTC anything. But oh, I felt so much better after I took it last night.
And yes, I cannot wait to have more options for clothing. It's really starting to feel like a reality now. No more longing gazes in the non-plus size departments.
:)***



I am finally feeling a sense of freedom, freedom from this long struggle.


5 comments:

  1. Hi,just found your blog. I was banded 12/11. I was doing about 20 grams of protein a day the first week, then it picked up as I was able to eat more as the weeks went by. I can pretty much eat anything now, because I have no restriction yet. My first fill is next week! Can't wait to get this rolling! Good luck, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering if all the plus-size catalog's I get in the mail have an "hoooorayyyyyy!!!! You don't fit me anymore" option on their requests to discontinue receiving them??? I can't wait to find out :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @linda o, I have been trying to get in some protein, but I haven't been that lucky yet, I am going to try some cream of tomato soup now..

    @nessa, I know, me too, I ordered from Romeans or something like that a year or so ago, now i get so many of those catalogs, I'm like, nooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your banding... you're on the way, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to take a while to get in a new pattern, that's for sure. Just take it easy and get down as much fluid as you can. Before you know it, you will be hungry again and THEN you can concentrate on what protein you get and not.

    Hope day 2 for you was ok. You're doing so well!!!

    ReplyDelete