Thursday, January 28, 2010

Randomness.

FOODOLOGY

*What is your salad dressing of choice? um..balsamic

*What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Bubalas by the Bay

*What is your favorite fast food restaurant? subway

*What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? scrambled eggs with sugar free syrup on them..mmm

*What are your pizza toppings of choice? cheese

*How many televisions are in your house? 3

*What color cell phone do you have? Black

"PATTOLOGY":

*Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left

*Have you ever had anything removed from your body? ummm, do children count. haha , and teeth

*What is the last heavy item you lifted? I'm a girlygirl, I don't work like that.

*Have you ever been knocked unconscious? I don't fight. I hug.

*Have you ever fainted? Never.

DookOLOGY:

*If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? no.

*If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Amaya. loveeee it.

*How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
how much time do you have?

*Last person you talked to?
Mother.

FAVOLOGY:

*Season?
Fall, and summer. it's a tossup.

* Holiday ? Halloween....I love costume parties.

*Day of the week? Saturday. For all the obvious reasons.

*Month?
well...April is good, thats my birthday month, and I don't just have a birth-day, I have a birthday week.

* Color?
love lots of colors, especially earth tones.

* Drink?
currently Moraccan Mint Green Tea

CURRENTOLOGY:

*Missing someone?
always

*What are you listening to?
white noise

*Watching?
the snow fall

Worrying about?
ummm.

*What's the last movie you saw? Alvin and the Chipmunks. badddd

*Do You Smile often?
you have no idea.

*If you could change your eye color what would it be?
my eyes are green and I like them just fine.

*What's on your wish list for your birthday? haven't thought about it.

*Can you do push-ups? With a gun to my head, I could probably do a girl one, but that's only a theory based on the super strength that some people say they get in the face of impending death. <----ditto

*Can you do a chin up? haha

*Does the future make you more nervous or excited? excited

*Have you been in a Car wreck? Just fender benders (knock wood!)

*Have you caused a Car wreck? nope

*Do you have an accent? it depends what I'm talkin about..sometimes

*Last time you cried? lol...it was last week in the pre-op waiting room, don't ask me why, but it was more of a criggle, I was crying and giggling.

*Plans tonight? nope

*Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I guess so.

*Name 3 things you Bought yesterday ? nada

*Met someone who changed your life? Lots and lots of people.

*For the better or worse?? Both.

*How did you bring in the New Year? in my jammies having a tea party.

*Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I like it here, with cell phones and wi-fi just fine.

*Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yes

*What songs do you sing in the shower? I really don't

*Have you held hands with someone Today? no

*Who was the last person you took a picture of? well..me of course.

*Are most of the friends in your life new or old? I have new and old friends.

*Do you like pulpy orange juice? ew

*What is something your friends make fun of you for? lets just say I'm an easy target for the poking of fun.

*Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? omigosh I miss it so! I dont remember.

*What were you doing 12 AM last night? zzzzz

*What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I really don't think about a whole lot right away.

2 comments:

  1. I love eggs with sweet stuff on them too, usually something like maple syrup. Sounds yuck, doesn't it.. but we obviously get something out of it.
    Cool quiz. Thanks for taking and posting it. Hope you're feeling on top of the world today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quiz. If you don't mind, I will copy it and take it on my blog!! I will of course, give you credit for it. LOL

    ReplyDelete