Friday, May 7, 2010

Thanks for the great comments..♥

I shot an email off to my Dr. with all of your comments in it, I think he'll enjoy reading it! You know, do you ever wonder what our Dr.s would think if they were to read over all of these blogs..? If they haven't already...but this is good stuff here!

Well I know I have been busy the last month or so, I just returned from a trip to Chicago, and I drove.....such a long drive. But I am starting to get back into the groove of things. Traveling and food do not pair well for me. My numbers are never as good as when I am home everyday. So I did have a lot of up and down on the scale but now I am thankfully inching back down.

I am finished with the C25K program, (which I highly recommend!) so now each day I do 30 minute runs, and I am slowly increasing that. Yesterday I did 35 minutes, but my new goal now is an 8K, then a 10K and maybe a half marathon. I looked around online for training for 8K, and I did find one that is intervals, not too sure I want to do that again...so I think I may go with the One Hour Runner program...it's a 10 week program, we shall see!

This weekend we are going to the Cape for the weekend, very excited for that..I feel like I am motivated to do so much more these days...isn't it crazy how losing weight effects us in all these ways? Before, you couldn't get me out of the house!

Have a great day all :)))***

2 comments:

  1. i so want to try the c25k program but i have a really bad back. i can walk, but that's it. somedays i can't even do that. i hear you all raving about it though, hopefully if i get my back fixed i can do it. who knows. good for you on staying fit though. you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so totally getting caught up on blogs (I'm SO far behind). Way to go on finishing the C25K program! That's great! Dang...makes me realize I need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete